Mercedes (non-amplified) Data Interface w/ SWC 2001-Up
USA MSRP: $200.00 USD
One Solution Provides Total Control
Axxess has engineered a new data interface that combines all of the features of the patented ASWC-1 with additional patent-pending features into one robust solution for new radio installations. When replacing a radio, the AXTC-1 utilizes patented Auto-Detect technology(1) that automatically detects the vehicle type, radio connection and preset controls, while allowing the ability to dual assign steering wheel controls. It provides NAV outputs, accessory power and a 12-volt illumination output, in addition to retaining R.A.P., balance and fade.
Compatible with More Radios and Vehicles
The Axxess Total Control Series is a universal solution designed to work with all major radio brands and both amplified and non-amplified audio systems. In addition to Auto-Detect, it can be manually programmed for most vehicles and will retain settings even after battery disconnection or interface removal. Additional vehicle-specific packages include harnessing for an easier installation.
- Provides accessory power (12-volt 10-amp)
- Retains R.A.P. (retained accessory power)
- Provides 12-volt illumination output
- Designed for non-amplified models
- Upgraded simple LED feedback
- Improved user-friendly instructions
- Provides NAV outputs (parking brake, reverse, and speed sense)
- Retains balance and fade
- Designed to be compatible with all major radio brands
(1) U.S. Patent No.8257147