Pioneer Radio Integration Package Jeep Gladiator JT 2020-Up
USA MSRP: $598.00 USD
The new AXPIO-JT1 is a fully integrated dash kit package designed specifically for select Pioneer® receivers*. This complete solution features an AXPIO Series interface, vehicle-specific harnessing, a dash kit, and more. Vehicle information and settings controlled on the factory screen are retained, displayed, and controlled on the Pioneer® touchscreen. These settings would otherwise be lost after replacing the head unit. The built-in integration technology from Axxess also retains safety chimes through an offboard speaker, retains audio controls on the steering wheel, retains R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power), and provides accessory power (12-volt-10-amp) and NAV output for parking brake, reverse, and speed sense.
- Designed for Pioneer® DMH-W4600NEX/W4660NEX or DMH-WC5700NEX receivers (will also work with the 9” Pioneer® touchscreens with the additional purchase of the Metra 109-UN02 dash kit)
- Allows for the retention and adjustment of the factory personalization menu
- Provides a visual view and adjustment of HVAC gauges on the Pioneer® screen
- This package includes a dash kit, interface with plug-n-play harnessing, antenna adaptor, 3’ USB/AUX/HDMI replacement with panel, and OE backup camera replacement.
- Provides a built-in STOP/START engine override (if equipped)
- Provides accessory power (12V 10-amp)
- Provides NAV outputs (parking brake, reverse, and speed sense)
- Retains audio controls on the steering wheel
- Works in both single and dual-zone vehicles
- Retains safety chimes through an included off-board speaker
- Designed for amplified or non-amplified vehicles
- Micro “B” USB updatable
- Dash kit is painted scratch-resistant matte black to match the factory finish
- 1 year limited warranty
*Refer to radio manufacturer for most current models
- Gladiator JT 2020-Up*
Note: This kit will function in both Single-Zone and Dual-Zone vehicles:
*All HVAC functions will be retained
*Single-Zone vehicles will only get status feedback of the HVAC functions, while Dual-Zone vehicles can also be controlled through the radio screen.
*Compass is only retained on vehicles equipped with the UConnect 3 (5” touchscreen).
*The External Speaker is only required in vehicles with safety group features.