Axxess DSP Package Fits Select GM 2016-2019
USA MSRP: $529.00 USD
Upgrade your sound system with this cost-effective, easy-to-install DSP package that includes a vehicle-specific T-harness.
Complete Tuning Control
Installers will have full control to fine-tune each of the 10 channel outputs individually, controlled wirelessly via a free app available for smartphones and tablets. The app makes tuning easy with a 31-band graphic EQ and up to 10ms time delay for each channel, with independent high pass, low pass, and bandpass filters.
Retain Features with a Built-in Interface
Utilizing Axxess’s data interface technology, the AXDSP-X goes beyond what a traditional DSP can do and retains many of the features commonly lost when upgrading a sound system. Voice prompts, parking sensor chimes, and other factory chimes are retained with an adjustable volume control that many traditional DSPs cannot offer. This is a cost-effective solution for customers who want to retain their factory radio and improve their vehicle sound quality, while still retaining systems like SYNC® or OnStar®.
One Solution, Many Applications
The AXDSP-X solution already works with a wide range of vehicle applications and systems, including OE or aftermarket radios, and fixed-level analog and/or digitally controlled amplified systems, in addition to non-amplified vehicles that do not have chimes. The AXDSP-X works with all the existing DSP T-harnesses and still offers the same easy installation behind the radio.
- Designed for non-amplified models only
- Package includes the AXDSP-X and vehicle-specific T-harness
- 31-band graphic EQ or 5-band Parametric EQ
- Selectable high pass, low pass, or bandpass filters on each channel
- 6 inputs and 10 individually assignable outputs
- Independent equalization on each of the 6 outputs
- Selectable slope (12, 24, 36, or 48db per octave)
- Each channel can be delayed independently for up to 10ms
- Easy behind the radio installation in most applications
- Can be used with OE and aftermarket radios
- Clipping detection and limiting circuits
- Internal header port for adding interface modules
- Bass knob included
- Retains OE voice prompts (OnStar®)
- Retains factory chimes, including parking sensor and cross path detection alerts with adjustable chime level
- Settings adjusted wirelessly in a smart device application (tablet or mobile phone)
- Read, write, and store configurations for future recall
- Password-protect feature is available in the mobile app
- Micro “B” USB updatable
- 1-year limited warranty
U.S. Patent 9,875,078
- Colorado 2017-2018 (RPO: IOB)
- Cruze 2016-2019 (RPO: IOA)
- Malibu 2016-2019 (RPO: IOA)
- Silverado LD 2019 (RPO: IOB)
- Silverado 2016-2018 (RPO: IOB)
- Canyon 2017-2018 (RPO: IOB)
- Sierra Limited 2019 (RPO: IOB)
- Sierra 2016-2018 (RPO: IOB)
- Visit AxxessInterfaces.com for more detailed information about the product and up-to-date vehicle specific applications.
Click the button or scan the QR code to get the Axxess Interfaces App for Android™ or iOS®