DSP-X Package With T-Harness - Fits Lincoln 2017-Up
USA MSRP: $537.99 USD
The AXDSP-X offers installers a fast, cost-effective solution for improving the sound system with 10 individually assigned output channels, the ability to password-protect your settings, and an easy-to-use smartphone app. It has an onboard digital amplifier turn-on capability with built-in technology to retain many of the vehicle features commonly lost when installing a DSP.
Complete Tuning Control
Installers will have full control to fine-tune each of the 10 channel outputs individually, controlled wirelessly via a free app available for smartphones and tablets. The app makes tuning easy with a 31-band graphic EQ and up to 10ms time delay for each channel, with independent high pass, low pass, and bandpass filters.
Retain Features with a Built-in Interface
Utilizing Axxess’s data interface technology, the AXDSP-X goes beyond what a traditional DSP can do and retains many of the features commonly lost when upgrading a sound system. Voice prompts, parking sensor chimes, and other factory chimes are retained with an adjustable volume control that many traditional DSPs cannot offer. This is a cost-effective solution for customers who want to retain their factory radio and improve their vehicle sound quality, while still retaining systems like SYNC® or OnStar®.
One Solution, Many Applications
The AXDSP-X solution already works with a wide range of vehicle applications and systems, including OE or aftermarket radios, and fixed-level analog and/or digitally controlled amplified systems, in addition to non-amplified vehicles that do not have chimes. The AXDSP-X works with all the existing DSP T-harnesses and still offers the same easy installation behind the radio.
See the AXDSP-X application chart for up-to-date vehicle-specific information.
- Designed for REVEL A2B amplifiers
- A2B data interface w/AXDSP-X (Digital Signal Processor) built-in
- Includes an amplifier bypass harness
- Retains factory chimes, including parking sensor chimes
- Retains SYNC voice prompts
- Chimes and voice prompts go through the aftermarket amplifier and/or cluster
- Selectable 31-band graphic EQ or 5-band Parametric EQ
- Independent equalization on each of the 10 outputs
- Independent high pass, low pass, and bandpass filters
- Each channel can be delayed independently up to 10ms
- Clipping detection and limiting circuits
- Settings adjusted via Bluetooth® in a smart device application (tablet or mobile phone)
- Compatible with both Android and Apple devices
- Read, write, and store configurations for future recall
- Password protect feature available in the mobile app
- Micro “B” USB updatable
- 10 individually assignable outputs
- 1-year limited warranty
U.S. Patent 9,875,078
- Aviator 2020-2023
- Corsair 2020-2022
- Nautilus 2019-2022
- Navigator 2018-2022
Visit AxxessInterfaces.com for more detailed information about the product and up-to-date vehicle specific applications.
Click the button or scan the QR code to get the Axxess Interfaces App for Android™ or iOS®