2012-2016 GM Axxess ADBOX Harness
USA MSRP: $42.00 USD
- This ADBOX harness must be used in conjunction with the appropriate interface box. AX-ADBOX1 or AX-ADBOX2 (Sold Separately)
- Please refer to AX-ADBOX1 or AX-ADBOX2 for 16-pin connector with stripped leads.
• Provides accessory power (12-volt 10-amp)
• Maintains the retained accessory power
• Provides NAV outputs (parking brake,
reverse, speed sense)
• Retains chimes
• Retains OnStar / OE Bluetooth
• Adjustable OnStar level
• Retains RSE (rear seat entertainment)
• Retains satellite radio
• Retains the factory AUX-IN jack
• Pre-wired ASWC-1 harness
(ASWC-1 sold separately)
• Can be used in non-amplified, or analog/
digital amplified models
• Retains balance and fade (1)
• Micro “B” USB updatable
(1) To retain fade in digital amplified models, use the AX-ADBOX1
See below for Required ADBOX interface options. (Axxessinterfaces.com website only)
Escalade *** 2012-2014
Escalade ESV *** 2012-2014
Escalade EXT *** 2012-2014
Avalanche **** * 2012-2013
Express **** * 2013-2015
Malibu (with monochrome display) 2013-2015
Malibu Limited (with monochrome display) 2016
Silverado 2500 / 3500 **** * 2014
Silverado **** * 2012-2013
Suburban **** ** 2012-2014
Tahoe **** ** 2012-2014
Savana **** 2013-2015
Sierra 2500 / 3500 **** * 2014
Sierra **** * 2012-2013
Yukon / Yukon XL **** ** 2012-2014
* These vehicles have a digital amp option. Please reference the “Service Parts Identification” sticker located in the glove box for the RPO code Y91. If Y91 is present, then the vehicle is equipped with a digital amplifier.
** These vehicles have a digital amp option. Please reference the “Service Parts Identification” sticker located in the glove box for the RPO code Y91, STZ, or UQS. If Y91, STZ, or UQS is present, then the vehicle is equipped with a digital amplifier.
*** These vehicles are standard for a digital amplifier.
**** Only for models equipped with NAV. If not equipped with NAV, use the AX-ADGM01.