PATENT #: US 8,257,147
OEM Steering Wheel Control for aftermarket radios
The ASWC is a universal steering wheel control interface that can be used on most any vehicle with steering wheel controls. Designed to be used with today's top aftermarket radio manufactures like Pioneer, Sony, Alpine, Kenwood, Eclipse, JVC, and others, the ASWC is all you'll need to retain the OEM steering wheel controls. The ASWC has the ability to auto-detect many vehicle makes and aftermarket radios and it will preset the steering wheel controls to the aftermarket radio automatically so no programming is required. If desired the ASWC can be manually programmed so the user can make the steering wheel controls function they way they want them to, only limited by the functions of the aftermarket radio.
- For use with radios equipped with OE steering control input
- One Interface does it all - No additional interfaces needed
- Auto detects type of vehicle and presets the controls
- Auto detects what radio it is connected to
- Works with all major radio brands
- USB Updatable for the most current inventory
- Simple installation behind the radio
- AxxessInterface.com has dedicated installation help
- Non-volatile memory retains settings even if battery is disconnected or interface is removed from the vehicle
- Can be manually programmed to most vehicles on the market
- Pioneer, Kenwood, Eclipse... no problem. The ASWC works with them all plus many more radio manufacturers
For additional information including product brochure, videos, and vehicle fit guide, and application manual click here.